Your Cart is empty
Brother CS-6000i 60 Stitch Computerized Free Arm Sewing Machine - 2018 Women's Choice Award Winner
Brother CS-6000i 60 Stitch Computerized FreeArm Sewing Machine
This light weight computerized sewing machine is heavy on the features that you are looking for! The Brother CS-6000i computerized sewing machine has 60 built in stitches including, utility, decorative, heirloom, quilting and 7 styles of one step auto-sizing buttonholes. Whether you sew for crafting, garment, home decoration, or quilting; this machine has it all for you at an affordable price! The Brother CS-6000i also includes a plastic fitted wide table to support your larger projects such as quilts.
SIMPLE TO USE, LCD DISPLAY STITCH SELECTOR
With the touch of a button, you'll select your stitch, and then see the stitch you've chosen on the convenient LCD display screen.
Simply follow the numbered diagram printed on the machine, and you'll have your machine threaded in no time!
ADJUSTABLE SEWING SPEED
The stitch speed slide gives you control over how fast or slow you want to sew.
AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER
Just touch the lever on the side of the machine, and the CS6000i automatically pushes the thread right through the needle.
Designed for quilts and other larger projects, the oversized table gives you the extra space you need to maneuver your project while you work.
EASY-TO-SEE, SUPER BRIGHT WORK AREA
The brightly lit sewing area is especially useful when sewing on dark fabrics.
SUPER EASY BOBBIN WINDING
Printed on the CS6000i machine is a diagram showing exactly where to place the thread
BUILT-IN FREE ARM FOR SEWING CUFFS AND SLEEVES
Perfect for sewing sleeves, pant legs on children's' clothing, and other smaller cylindrical items.
- 60 Built-in Stitches
- Easy Needle Threading
- Quick-Set Bobbin
- 1-Step Buttonhole with 7 Styles
- LCD Panel with computerized stitch selection
- 60 built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions
- LCD panel with computerized stitch selection
- 7 styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes
- Super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches
- Automatic needle threading
- Built-in thread cutter
- Variable needle position
- Fast, automatic bobbin winding
- One-step bobbin replacement with quick set drop-in bobbin
- Oversized table for large sewing and quilting projects
- Walking foot for easy, accurate stitching of slippery fabrics or multiple layers
- Quilting guide helps create precise, evenly spaced quilting lines
- Quilting features included
- One-touch start/stop/reverse operations
- Operates with or without foot control
- Drop feed for free motion quilting. Create free-form or traditional quilt patterns
- Sew fleece, elastic and other stretchy fabrics with the built-in stretch stitches
- Use the built-in decorative stitches to embellish clothing, pillows, towels and more. Perfect for creating crazy quilt designs
- Create delicate family treasures using the builtin heirloom stitches
- Free arm/flatbed convertible sewing surface
- Accessories for zipper insertion, darning, twin-needle stitching and button sewing
- Built-in accessory storage
- Electronic speed adjustment allows you to choose the most comfortable sewing speed for your project
- Quick change presser feet
- Stitch width and length control
- Adjustable thread tension control
- Includes hard case/cover
- Safety power and light switch
- Lightweight with built-in handle for portability
- Instruction booklet in English and Spanish
- 25-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 16" x 6.7" x 11.4"
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Buttonhole foot A
- Overcasting foot G
- Monogramming foot N
- Zipper foot I
- Zigzag foot J (on machine)
- Blind stitch foot R
- Button fitting foot M
- Seam Ripper
- Bobbin (4) SA156
- Needle Set
- Twin Needle
- Cleaning Brush
- Extra Spool Pin
- Foot Controller
- Hard Case
- Eyelet Punch
- Power Cord
- Operation Manual
- Extension Table