Your Cart is empty
- Stabilizers are the foundation of good embroidery—they help support the fabric and thread during the embroidery process and are a necessity for successful results
- Make sense of the many different stabilizers that are on the market so you can make the best choice for your project
- To aid you in your selection, we've organized the most popular stabilizers available into an easy to use guide so you can select the right stabilizer and achieve good results with your project
- Information given includes what a stabilizer is, how stabilizers are used, stabilizer types, brand names, characteristics and ideal uses. We've also included pictures of the stabilizer to help you identify styles.
- Full color, soft cover; 24 page book by Sewing with Nancy
delivery of goods